Poll: I stack the queue, sometimes. Does this bother you? Multiple choices are savvy.
Ugh, you're THAT guy.
It bugs me now, but it'll be fine post-patch.
I've never been bothered by queue stacking!
I stack the queue, too, for the competitive edge.
I stack the queue, too, but more out of boredom.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
On Game Queue Stacking
10-25-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: On Game Queue Stacking
Yes I agree, it's a huge flaw. I was preparing a post about changes that need to be made to prevent exploitation of the game, and will include this in the post. The issue is further worsened by the fact that map-shopping also means 'race-shopping' i.e. being able to pick the optimal race for the map!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Yeah in theory you can get 35 games as P1 on Foundry if you are fast enough, lol
10-25-2012, 06:44 PM
(10-25-2012 05:47 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  Yeah in theory you can get 35 games as P1 on Foundry if you are fast enough, lol

yes you can.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
10-30-2012, 08:56 PM
I like playing a competitor more than once
I enjoy getting the same player in multiples games, even if I am P2. It fuels the competitive drive. nothing like losing a game to a player because you make an error to make you to make careful in your other matches against them. Big Grin I often start 2-3 new games at a time, usually because I am bored waiting for it to be my turn on any of my existing games. Is this queue stacking? Or does QS imply a minimum number if games commenced, like 5, or 10?
10-30-2012, 10:08 PM
Queue stacking is creating a larger number of games when you're pretty sure you'll get P1 each time, to have P1 advantage in all your games.