Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OneAdamLeft or OneAlexLeft, FIX THIS
10-23-2012, 02:44 PM
OneAdamLeft or OneAlexLeft, FIX THIS
As a purchaser of the uber pack I demand that you please fix the mysterious disappearing bug, and the "waiting on players" spot that NEVER gets filled. This is extremely frustrating and as a paying player, should not have to deal with such issues....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: OneAdamLeft or OneAlexLeft, FIX THIS
Can you resign from the Waiting on Player games? If you don't have an opponent, you don't lose points.
10-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Would you like to be paired with players not similar to your skill level? You could state the time you have been waiting, better if with a screenshot.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
10-23-2012, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2012 06:26 PM by TheQwertiest.)
relax Big Grin (i know how you feel)
lets atleast try to wait for the update.
they might already have a fix for this.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
10-23-2012, 06:41 PM
(10-23-2012 05:07 PM)joelduque Wrote:  Would you like to be paired with players not similar to your skill level? You could state the time you have been waiting, better if with a screenshot.

it is good and excellent to be paried with players with similar skill level. From my experience, if I cannot be paired with a pair in the same league for a day, system will pair me with other league....