Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
10-14-2012, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 07:25 PM by Juslas.)
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
Customizing with flags, color and personal special units is something that should be cost efficient. But nothing I would buy, 35 game slots bought just to support.

Real problem is the slowness of the games. We all know it, having game slots occupied by unresponsive newby. At least if you start as fluffy, but some masters are taking several days to make their move, too. Playing slow turns new players away, if you play slow, you are the reason why player base is not growing.

Introduce fast game slots. Those 5 free ones would do fine. Player would have 3 minutes for each turn. If timer runs out, turn is skipped, 3 skips a row means lost game.

Pros.
Slow normal game to us who like turn base strategy. One slow slot to free players, too.
Fast game would be like playing against AI but better, who wouldn't like to have Half an hour Outwitters session every now and then.
I see no need for separate ranking for slow and fast games. You start fast only if you have time to play it. And that 3 min limit might be too long, 2 would be plenty for me.

And for 2v2 please take a day off immediately, those games can take a month nowadays.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - Juslas - 10-14-2012 07:23 PM