Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
10-13-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
*grabs gf ipad, buys uber pack*
Writing this in a bit of a rush

i love this game and i would hate to see it die, it's by far my fav IOS game. It's not just a fun game, it looks so good also! I believe there's hope to save outwitters yet

I think they can't make it a paid app, because that would just make them seem greedy, purchase game and then purchase iap? Wouldnt work. And if they removed the iap then what about all the people who downloaded the game for free would they get the uber pack free? Wouldnt work

the best thing to do is limit the number of games a free player can play, for example after starting ten games you can't start any more games until you purchase something

A community would help sales if we can get the free users on the forums they would be more engaged and then convinced to buy, so make these forums a prominenet part of the app?

New modes! Here's an idea after a player reaches super titan level he has an option to opt in this mode, where any player from lower leagues can match against him/her without a penalty, it serves also to engage more users

Getting the word out about outwitters would be the best thing, can we get john gruber and other prominent apple bloggers to talk about this game? i believe that would help so much
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - blckace - 10-13-2012 09:18 AM