Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
07-04-2013, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 06:55 PM by ChiCoChi.)
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
main problem is waiting days for your next turn. this is not good enough.

i bought the uber pack and 35 game limit, i have full queue with most over 2 hours waiting... i cant play the game i purchased and theres no AI. This is flawed design. Game turns should be capped at 15 mins with the option to agree by vote to extend this to 24 hours.

I like the game but i cant play it because of the system. its broken. staring at a 35 list queue of waiting with all of them over several hours gone, some up to 20 hours.... this is stupid.

Fix this, why would people pay to look at a queue list? I feel ripped off, the game had so much potential.
How about paying for the upgrade to allow you longer on your turns? Free players get 15 minutes limit per turn.

Now you have a more active player base, especially for new freemium players, get them more interested in the game. More purchases gives more time per turn.

people dont like waiting.

people dont like paying for more waiting....

please fix this it is the obvious hole in. great game and the clear reason why people are refusing to pay. i regret paying now.
at least let us start another damn game if our upgraded queue is full.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - ChiCoChi - 07-04-2013 06:35 PM