Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
06-05-2013, 04:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 04:58 AM by (Rone).)
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
(10-13-2012 09:05 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  I even purchased the uber pack before I even knew how to use the specials properly. I don't think a free generic team without a special would be too bad in this respect. Furthermore, it would force currently good players who have not yet purchased anything to do so when they lose their precious precious bombshell.

Maybe this is off topic... but a lot of players seem to do this. I however do not know where to deploy my BS on a decent amount of maps still, however learning how to use him effectively was something I learned far before I purchased Uber pack. I've switched to Adorable's as my main team as of recently, but I learned on Scallywag's and I'm still playing stronger with them.
(03-03-2013 08:30 PM)Random Task Wrote:  Well we actually don't know how OML are doing right now financially as we haven't got any updates since the wired article, or have I missed anything? Since the article came out many of us purchased a considerable amount of extras in game and many new players entered the forums.

Yep, got the uber pack between the article coming out and now.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - (Rone) - 06-05-2013 04:55 AM