Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
03-03-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
What a surprise to see that this wonderful app is not doing any benefit ! I'm thinking about buying new packs (even if I already spend 6$ for this game, what is ridiculously low for a game, but it's still the iOS game I spent the most money in)
I think it's a bad idea to pass this application in the paying category. Why did most of the players download this game ? Because it is free to play ! I wouldn't have downloaded this app if it was a paying app. I hate games which have advertisements every ten seconds, I delete immediately the app if I see an advertise.
The best idea is to block the number of games to 10. This would "force" people to buy a pack. To include the forum in the app is a great idea too, this would keep new players.
The biggest problem is in the attractiveness of the app. The icon is not enough explicit and the description is not catchy. And it would maybe good to do some advertise for this app (in one of the section of the app store for example).
The final goal would be to develop this app for the android market too, but it's just impossible with the benefits realized on the iOS version !

It's incredible to see that an app with a T-Rex who repeats what you say make huge benefits whereas an awesome, beautiful with a wonderful soundtrack game do losses...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - Kemkyrk - 03-03-2013 03:08 AM