Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
01-11-2013, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 12:34 PM by bobolynx.)
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
An idea i had was to have an in app upgrade that allowed you to change rules for the game when playing in friendly, including the creation of new maps, which if downloaded by both players could be played in friendly, like the microtournament (can't spawn anything) would be simpler if this was set up, or things like these. you could have a completely different setup for things like micro games (i don't know how hard map creation integration would be, nor the other things, but if they're simple enough i know i would buy it, and i think others would too.
if we make the tournament paying, new players would be turned away from the fact that everyone playing friendlies are also new players... I think if i never got a chance to play against better players by going up in rankings, i would never have bought the game, but at this point i would buy the game if i had to
i think having to pay every 50 league games is crazy though. i know i would quit if they did that
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - bobolynx - 01-11-2013 12:11 PM