Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
01-02-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
Eventually read through all of this thread!

I'd love to see GC achievements. Adding that would be a an incentive to play.

I think the puzzle feature would be awesome. This could be integrated with GC achievements. If you have 50 puzzles, pay £0.69 to unlock every ten I'd probably pay every now and then (when paid) to play them. If a single player mode was to be introduced you could even provide an experience bar with bonuses when you reach certain levels, a bit like FIFA 13 although not sure how that would really work...

Ad pop-ups should be implemented for those who haven't paid, as annoying as it is, £0.69 is not a lot to pay to remove them in order to carry on playing an awesome game smoothly!

A pay-to-unlock Speed league would be pretty cool, especially for 2v2! I mean a tournament in 2v2 played via speed rounds could be done in days Tongue. if it was to be introduced to 2v2 implementing a 5 minute pause to discuss tactics every 1 or 2 rounds would be good.
Whenever my friends see me playing Outwitters I always tell them its just like chess but a bit more fun. Adding a clock makes it even more thrilling, I can actually imagine my myself now in those dying seconds with no clue how to change the situation and simply tap here, there and everywhere just to use some wits!

Also, wouldn't mind knowing my hidden skill ranking. Whether it be the top 25,50,75% or an actual figure. I'd happily pay to see. Just so I could find how I'm getting on!

Stuff like the new bases is a great way to make money. More colours for your team would be good though, as well as new purchasable avatars, costumes, and interchangeable specials within each class per game.

Can't think of anything in addition to what's been said already. Massive shame this game doesn't earn more coz its by far one of the best I've played on my iPad.

Bullfreg

(1v1) Super-Titan
(2v2 random) master
(W/ Guthleps) master
(/w spider) master

Super-Titan, it will happened!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - Bullfreg - 01-02-2013 10:54 AM