Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
11-03-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
Hey,
I haven't had time to read through everything on this thread, but here are some ideas that I thought of before/that I liked when I read them.

1. A new game mode pack. This would be a huge leap forward because it would open up countless new possibilities. All you'd have to do is change game parameters and consider balancing. 15-30 min/turn games would rock my world.

2. Overlays and extra 'novelty' items. At you could sell team skins/costume packs, customize the look of your menu and change the look of your leaderboard name etc.

3. Donations

(Just came up with this)

4. Pay to reset your game stats. (Hear me out here). Many players started ranked matches very early and ended up getting ranked lower than they should. This causes frustration in the player. So what if, for $0.99 (the first time) or $1.99 (any subsequent resets) you could reset your stats and start five new placement matches. I know a lot of fluffies and clevers would pay to do that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - Luckymori - 11-03-2012 09:41 PM