Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
11-01-2012, 03:45 AM
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
Yea. It still gets me that free players can play league. I understand that at first you need enough players to make the system work, but now that there is an established player base, I don't see why free players can play league... for free. Any free player who likes the game enough that they're still playing league should be willing to pay for it. If OML makes this change, some people might get upset and quit, but these are the people who would never have purchased the game. The rest of the free players who have been holding off? They'll buy it.

Perhaps as you said though, you could give them a 50 game trial for league. That didn't occur to me but it would be a nice compromise. And, you can keep passnplay and even unranked free for an unlimited number of games. That's already extremely generous. You can play as much as you want against players all over the world for free, you just don't have access to matchmaking unless you're willing to give OML the money they deserve.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - CombatEX - 11-01-2012 03:45 AM