Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
10-25-2012, 09:53 AM
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
So the holiday season is just around the corner and it appears outwitters is going to celebrate it with a new team and some new permanent maps.
Also I'm sure many people have suggested or at least though of new skins and such every holiday season but the problem with this is that it will destroy the characters tab under the help, which you will be looking at constantly if there are suddenly dozens of different skins.
My idea: A new temporary map
cost: $0.50
lasts: a week before the holiday and a week after
the catch: these maps will start out with the teams special unit!! Something no other map offers.
graphics: obviously it should have some holiday cheer to it.
The cheap price will hopefully get many people to buy it even though its only temporary. The time limit avoids map spamming which would destroy the simplicity of the game. The catch though is the main part. No other map currently offers this, and I do not suspect any in the future will. This idea would then result in an inexpensive feature that gives though willing to pay an experience other user do not have.
Please comment, although avoid commenting about if the maps will be balanced or not. I am absolutely sure that if oml is willing they can balance a map like this. (This doesn't mean the catch is set in stone).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - game_taker - 10-25-2012 09:53 AM