Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Peekaboo tweak thought
10-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Peekaboo tweak thought
Just a thought so you über intellectual trolls can chill, but if peekaboo had two spawn points for each player do you think that would make things more interesting/fun? I know this would add serious benefit to p1, but if you add a diagonal row of hex's on both sides of the center "median" (or rock), I'd be willing to try it Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 06:53 AM
RE: Peekaboo tweak thought
I think it would have the comic effect of making nearly every game on that map unwinnable Smile

I think peekaboo is just broken. Simply adding a wall down the center might make things more interesting from a mobility perspective, but in the end the map is a essentially a square.
10-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Yeah, feels broken. Maybe could make it 1 or 2 tiles shorter to discourage turtling.

Soldier spam FTW
10-11-2012, 01:37 PM
The only way to fix peekaboo is making it only possible it make one special
10-11-2012, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2012 05:05 PM by Kamikaze28.)
While we're at it, I'd like to test a Penrose tiling instead of a regular, hexagonal tiling.
[Image: Penrose_Tiling_%28Rhombi%29.svg]

If you don't want your opponent to turtle then don't turtle yourself and keep pressure up. That does not mean "mindlessly throw your units at your opponent with little to no effect".

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2012, 09:13 PM
(10-11-2012 05:04 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  If you don't want your opponent to turtle then don't turtle yourself and keep pressure up. That does not mean "mindlessly throw your units at your opponent with little to no effect".

Exactly

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan