Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
iPhone 5 optimization?
10-07-2012, 07:07 PM
iPhone 5 optimization?
Maybe this has been addressed, but will the update with the veggienauts also accommodate the iPhone 5s resolution? Or will I be waiting longer?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: iPhone 5 optimization?
+1

I hope so!
10-08-2012, 02:28 AM
Woo you already have an iPhone 5s ?

[Image: supertitan.gif] Adorables Player [Image: supertitan.gif]
10-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Touché sir. Touché. Siri can use accents but loses her shit when apostrophes are involved.
10-09-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm on the current beta and the focus so far is making the game run well in letterbox mode. The developer could be making the iPhone 5 layout changes on a different branch and not building them for us to test or it will come later. I don't know that aspect, but the beta (today) is not making extra use of the space on iPhone 5.
10-10-2012, 05:34 AM
Been traveling Europe so I was really late to the beta call. Thanks for the info, I hope they do make use if it. I understand that even if they do add that format we will still have to do a little side scrolling as opposed to the iPad, but an enhanced experience is something everyone with a 5 would definitely appreciate.
10-11-2012, 05:03 AM
I've seen several games do a quick stretch for iPhone 5 and it's less than good. I even have the white model so the black bars are as prominent as can be - but in time, your brain just ignores them.

I'm sure the dev team will do something with the extra space - just not when it will arrive.
10-11-2012, 02:28 PM
(10-07-2012 07:07 PM)Promicide Wrote:  Maybe this has been addressed, but will the update with the veggienauts also accommodate the iPhone 5s resolution? Or will I be waiting longer?

It's up in the air whether it'll be this update or the next. We want it as soon as possible, but it's not the only thing we're updating and not highest priority right now.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
10-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Thanks Alex, I am still overly satisfied with the quality of the game as is, so I don't mind waiting if you guys can't sneak it in.