Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - FINISHED
10-17-2012, 08:14 AM
RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - ROUND 1
My game that G_Spell invited me too disappeared from my current games list too. I'm trying to tell G_Spell what happened still. So I think it's a weird bug
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2012, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2012 11:07 AM by GoHeat 3.)
Sharkfood Island
P1 hiren2
P2 GoHeat3
GoHeat3
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YhPbOAQw

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
10-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Map Name: Sharkfood Island
P1 Player 1: GuthLeps
P2 Player 2: g r c
Winner: g r c
Replay
10-17-2012, 08:48 PM
My invite was declined by MCWC88. It might have timed out. [3 Days]

GC: Great Wolf Sif
10-18-2012, 02:27 AM
@Sarenneras/Judment/everfriends/Demonwind66
Did you manage to get your games started successfully?

(10-17-2012 08:48 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  My invite was declined by MCWC88. It might have timed out. [3 Days]
I tried to contact him via the forums and got no response as well. I'll start looking for a replacement or pair you up with a different player, if someone else is missing his opponent.

(10-17-2012 08:13 AM)Butternut22 Wrote:  Well, it's just gone. I think it'll come back like the last one did, but I'm not sure... I don't know how to upload photos here so...
(10-17-2012 08:14 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  My game that G_Spell invited me too disappeared from my current games list too. I'm trying to tell G_Spell what happened still. So I think it's a weird bug

I still don't know what to say other than that's a really strange bug. Can you please file a bug report in the bug report thread and/or via the contact form.
Also please provide a screenshot of your current situation. You can upload a picture either by adding an attachment to your post (directly above the "post reply" button) or uploading it to a free img-uploader like imgur or imageshack. There are also several apps that allow you to upload and share images directly from your iPhone.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
10-18-2012, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2012 03:27 AM by Saren.)
Judment and I have started our games.

The first one completed is as follows:
P1: Judment
P2: SarenneraS
Winner: SarenneraS
Replay

Our other game is still in progress.
10-18-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - 1 Replacement needed - ROUND 1
We got our games started but I lost my iPod . . . (pulling hair out). If I time out just remove me from the tournament.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
10-18-2012, 12:09 PM
Here are the results from our other game:

P1: SarenneraS
P2: Judment
Winner: SarenneraS
Replay
10-18-2012, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2012 04:16 PM by Eijolend.)
(10-18-2012 06:47 AM)Demonwind66 Wrote:  We got our games started but I lost my iPod . . . (pulling hair out). If I time out just remove me from the tournament.
That's unfortunate, but thanks for letting me know!
If you don't find your iPod I'll just pair up SerPurpleWolf and everfriends and get this round finished asap, if that's okay?
(10-18-2012 06:47 AM)Demonwind66 Wrote:  We got our games started but I lost my iPod . . . (pulling hair out). If I time out just remove me from the tournament.
If you don't find your iPod I'll just pair up SerPurpleWolf and everfriends and get this round finished asap, if that's okay?

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
10-18-2012, 10:05 PM
(10-18-2012 04:15 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  

I'm sorry Eijolen, everfriends have some problem with his iphone.. can you please find someone to replace him? He's sorry for these.