Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little question about leagues
10-03-2012, 01:39 PM
RE: Little question about leagues
(10-03-2012 11:30 AM)Jack•Sparrow Wrote:  
(10-03-2012 08:34 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(10-03-2012 08:32 AM)Jack•Sparrow Wrote:  
(10-03-2012 08:00 AM)vivafringe Wrote:  I assume it has to do with ranking. I'm ranked #25, and never play people ranked higher than 15, or lower than #80. If I play someone I haven't seen before, then chances are they will be in next week's top 100, hovering around my name.

Alvendor is ranked so highly that the matchmaking system fails a bit. Apparently there is exactly 1 person who he regularly plays against, since the other players are mostly inactive. Interestingly, if enough time goes by, it pairs him with a completely random person. So sometimes he fights fluffies. (Alvendor correct me if I'm wrong)

On that note, regarding the being matched against anyone if someone is in queue for too long... I'm currently in Gifted and I've been matched against Super-Titans three times in the last few months, one of which was ..Sir3.. (Who subsequently beat me, but only just... Goddamn FTA...) who was ranked #2 at the time, and #1 by the end of the week.

Just Saiyan'

i wonder how much points you would have gotten had you beat him. is there a max amount of points for winning?

Yeah when I realised he was ST and #2, the same thought went through my head... Perhaps if we kindly ask a ST to intentionally lose the next Fluffy game he's in, we could find out? (Because one sees their own points loss as well as the opponent's point gain, in the endgame screen)

good luck finding an ST who would agree to that. XD

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply