Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone having notification issues?
09-29-2012, 02:42 AM
Is anyone having notification issues?
I've been getting some weird behavior from the notification server for the last two days.
-Multiple notifications that it's my turn, 4-5 notifications, for one game.
-Notifications that it's my turn, but no indication on my games screen that it's my turn, taping on the game in question opens the game and shows it still being my opponents turn.
-indication on my app icon that I have 9 open turns waiting, (the little red number in the corner) but no waiting games in my game list.

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2012, 03:47 AM
RE: Is anyone having notification issues?
Yes I have experienced a few strange things the last couple days. In one game, I got a notification that I lost a game, but in the game my opponent hadn't taken his turn yet. In reality he actually had taken his turn because in the chat was a "GG". A couple hours later it went through. In another, it said it was my turn but when I opened the game, it was my teammates turn. Very strange. Also, my iPad and iPhone game lists were not in sync at all times. This is all in the last 2 days.
09-29-2012, 07:42 PM
I have been getting "[XX opponent] is waiting for your turn" notifications for games that don't exist and players I have never heard of...
09-30-2012, 12:25 AM
Yes I've been receiving the same problem against people we aren't playing, does anyone know what the outcome is, I would hate to lose a game we haven't even played

iPro Clan
09-30-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm not getting the notification spam anymore, but I still have an annoying little red 9 on my app icon, even though I only have 3 games going >.>

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan