Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Meet the Veggienauts!
10-03-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: Meet the Veggienauts!
I just saw that screenshot, the Veggienauts are really cool.

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Should definitely be fine since its published on a game blog.
10-03-2012, 03:21 AM
They look so cool (sorry that I didn't show it in my post, I so lazy but you can find it in google), I really like there symbol.
10-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Looking at the screen, I noticed that the red team are veggienauts but their thorns are green so how to differentiate when there are multiple veggienauts teams ?

So I was wondering, Scrambler can convert thorns ? Tongue

[Image: supertitan.gif] Adorables Player [Image: supertitan.gif]
10-03-2012, 03:31 AM
[Image: veggienauts_outwitters.jpg]
10-03-2012, 06:35 PM
I was just wondering, How will Bramble work with Mobi in a 2v2? Will it teleport bramble and leave the vines or will the vines die once he's unrooted? Or I guess first I should ask what happens when bramble moves himself? Are his roots seperate entities? It sounds like they're all connected from the description. So many questions. I'm dying to get my hands on the Veggienauts
10-03-2012, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 07:08 PM by Riptor.)
That's what I think, thorns can stay alive if Bramble is not connected.
Bramble can move and create brambles at other locations.

When selecting Bramble, we should be able to create thorns near the chain connected thorns. (as my wonderful picture Tongue)

[Image: scaled.php?server=3&filename=san...es=landing]

But never mind torturing us, it is sufficient that we have access to the beta ^^

[Image: supertitan.gif] Adorables Player [Image: supertitan.gif]
10-04-2012, 01:26 AM
I think when we've got the first "tweaking round" done and head on to the next build we're gonna be able to give you clearer feedback as for what we looked at, what works and what does not. At the moment you can spawn Thorns within *2* spaces of range, from either a Bramble or Thorn. Given the above scenario you could spawn three Thorns in that turn. One for each Thorn and one for the Bramble.

And fortunately, it has not been as overpowered as I originally thought (as the Thorns are comparable with Infantry shields in Advance Wars). In fact it hasn't been OP at all. It was usually very weak and I also used maths to figure out why (the cost/benefit won't ever get into the "benefit" range). So we'll probably get a slightly better Bramble in the next build. I'm curious to see which of our plenty ideas OML is going to implement.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
10-04-2012, 03:08 AM
Ooh, thank you. Bramble sounds much more interesting now. 2 range is nice.
10-04-2012, 06:45 AM
(10-04-2012 01:26 AM)Harti Wrote:  I think when we've got the first "tweaking round" done and head on to the next build we're gonna be able to give you clearer feedback as for what we looked at, what works and what does not. At the moment you can spawn Thorns within *2* spaces of range, from either a Bramble or Thorn. Given the above scenario you could spawn three Thorns in that turn. One for each Thorn and one for the Bramble.

And fortunately, it has not been as overpowered as I originally thought (as the Thorns are comparable with Infantry shields in Advance Wars). In fact it hasn't been OP at all. It was usually very weak and I also used maths to figure out why (the cost/benefit won't ever get into the "benefit" range). So we'll probably get a slightly better Bramble in the next build. I'm curious to see which of our plenty ideas OML is going to implement.

Very interesting Harti, thanks for the info. I didn't realize that you could spawn increasing numbers of Thorns. As you say, the cost/benefit of each wit isn't right at the moment, so hopefully they ramp up it's utility significantly.