Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Meet the Veggienauts!
09-29-2012, 12:24 AM
RE: Meet the Veggienauts!
Yup i guess some testing would be required to know if its too strong or too weak, but definitely a great concept!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2012, 03:59 AM
So "each barrier he plants extends his reach", means he can attack from the barriers edge?
09-29-2012, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2012 04:05 AM by Da Wizerd.)
Sounds like 2v2 veggies + scallies = heros in a half-shell, turtle power!

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan
09-29-2012, 04:06 AM
(09-29-2012 03:59 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  So "each barrier he plants extends his reach", means he can attack from the barriers edge?
I don't think that the barriers can attack at all. But you can build a barrier next to a barrier, it doesn't necessarily have to be next to the Bramble.

That is the current state and possibly subject to change, depending on how strong it is.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
09-29-2012, 10:40 AM
I initially thought this was useless, but I missed the spawn camping idea. I think it can also be used to screen snipers.

I dunno though, as long as your spawns are continuously occupied...need to play some beta games and see how this works out!
09-29-2012, 10:48 AM
(09-29-2012 04:04 AM)Da Wizerd Wrote:  Sounds like 2v2 veggies + scallies = heros in a half-shell, turtle power!

I burst out laughing reading this.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
09-30-2012, 09:39 AM
I would love to see the bramble deployed, with a few turns of growth. If the vines are just one HP a bombshell could be overpowered against it and would a scrambler uproot it all?

Also I want to be a Veggienaut soldier for Halloween.

[Image: sig.png]
10-01-2012, 07:58 PM
For my part, I am so interested to see the new maps with the new graphical environment that prepares us.
Seeing the new team, we can think that the fighting will take place in a forest or jungle, I guess that happens in a greenhouse with tomato plants, pumpkins etc.. Smile

And you ?

[Image: supertitan.gif] Adorables Player [Image: supertitan.gif]
10-01-2012, 09:49 PM
About the location of the maps, I hope the 1v1 maps will be a forest in time of sunny day and bright
green trees all over.In the over hand, I want to see in the 2v2 map a dark forest with glowing eyes between the plants and the trees and vines with spike everywhere.

Also can't wait to hear the new music for the new team
10-03-2012, 12:28 AM
I found a screenshot of Veggienauts in action on Sharkfood Island, can i post it here ?

[Image: supertitan.gif] Adorables Player [Image: supertitan.gif]