Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Meet the Veggienauts!
10-21-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Meet the Veggienauts!
(10-20-2012 07:03 PM)Harti Wrote:  The Scrambler is... ... weak?

Would you PLEASE start a friendly against p1noyboypj so that somebody can show you how to properly use Scrambler? O______o

i learned the hard way. through league games with him. haha

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2012, 11:47 PM
Not to sound eager or anything (even though I extremely am), but is there a confirmed day for when the new update will be released? All these hints and peeks are making me even more and more anxious..
11-01-2012, 12:07 AM
There is no fixed release date for us yet. We've got sound effects for the Veggienauts now and we're testing various Bramble ideas (currently 2 HP Thorns, and if you destroy one Thorn, all of its "children" it spawned will be gone too).

My personal opinion on the current setup is that it makes the Bramble somewhat strong and ultra hard to keep track what it is doing. I liked the previous version better.

I, currently, play Scallywags with my trollface on, trying to prove that the +1wit rule makes turtling even worse instead of fixing it. Yeah... so... my educated guess would be something alongside Nov 18th sounds possible. Don't quote me on that though. May well be that they are aiming to release it next week, I have no idea.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
11-01-2012, 12:30 AM
(11-01-2012 12:07 AM)Harti Wrote:  I, currently, play Scallywags with my trollface on, trying to prove that the +1wit rule makes turtling even worse instead of fixing it. Yeah... so... my educated guess would be something alongside Nov 18th sounds possible. Don't quote me on that though. May well be that they are aiming to release it next week, I have no idea.

Done. Sorry, I am just very excited about having a new pet, Bramble! Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.