Poll: Which suggestions do you like?
My #1
My #2
My #3
My #4
My #5
None
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Wanted features for future updates
09-27-2012, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2012 01:58 AM by Luckymori.)
Information Wanted features for future updates
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and I wanted to start a thread of all the features you want included in future updates. Please don't say obvious stuff like more maps or teams.

Let me start us off:
1. A feature where you can bookmark your own games so they don't time out and you don't need to save a link.
2. A way to accelerate thru replays move-by-move instead of having to watch the animations every time.
3. An optional move confirmation dialogue for ending your turn.
4. Additional game modes for friendly matches. Maybe one where you receive more or less wits per turn or one where your base has more or less health or one with different movement rules.
5. Or even better: games with customized rules!. Maybe even custom maps.

EDIT: by number one I mean they don't time out after they're over not while you're playing, just to clarify
Now I know some of these would be incredibly hard to make. But they would still be awesome.

I'm looking forward to your responses.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2012, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 05:18 AM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: Wanted features for future updates
i would like an extra confirmation dialogue for the shell-unshell of bombshell in scallywags. i have screwed about 5 games by misclicking the unshell at the worst possible moment with my fatass thumbs.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
09-28-2012, 01:56 AM
(09-27-2012 05:00 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  i would like an extra confirmation dialogue for the shell-unshell of bombshell in scallywags. i have screwed about 5 games by misclicking the unshell at the worst possible moment with my fatass thumbs.

Same! I guess I just eventually learned to press far away from it if I didn't want it to do anything.
09-28-2012, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2012 03:34 AM by TheQwertiest.)
(09-28-2012 01:56 AM)Luckymori Wrote:  
(09-27-2012 05:00 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  i would like an extra confirmation dialogue for the shell-unshell of bombshell in scallywags. i have screwed about 5 games by misclicking the unshell at the worst possible moment with my fatass thumbs.

Same! I guess I just eventually learned to press far away from it if I didn't want it to do anything.

i must learn to do this. lol

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
09-29-2012, 01:33 AM
Just thought of another one: A feature allowing you to check when an opponent was last active.
09-29-2012, 02:32 AM
(09-29-2012 01:33 AM)Luckymori Wrote:  Just thought of another one: A feature allowing you to check when an opponent was last active.

Sometimes I only have time to make moves in 1 or 2 games. Or one game takes more thought than I can give it at the moment so I'll pass on it for a little while.
I wouldn't want my opponents to be upset because I had logged in but didn't make a move in their game.
09-29-2012, 02:53 AM
(09-29-2012 02:32 AM)Sakiehl Wrote:  
(09-29-2012 01:33 AM)Luckymori Wrote:  Just thought of another one: A feature allowing you to check when an opponent was last active.

Sometimes I only have time to make moves in 1 or 2 games. Or one game takes more thought than I can give it at the moment so I'll pass on it for a little while.
I wouldn't want my opponents to be upset because I had logged in but didn't make a move in their game.

Yeah, you're probably right.
Speaking of which, couldn't you have a friends list so that you could chat with said friends without starting a game with them?
I like that idea better.