Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I won a game and go ZERO points!
09-26-2012, 01:36 AM
RE: I won a game and go ZERO points!
(09-26-2012 12:38 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  There are two possible explenations for this: firstly, it could be a friendly invite game, in which neither player gets any points. But I think it's more likely you encountered a bug very similiar to one I've encountered twice. Have you been playing in an area with weak connection or did you have trouble submitting your winning turn? this happened to me and the game crashed, and when I started the app back up I had won but neither of us got any points.

If course it was not an invite game. It was a regular league game.

I regularly get submission errors on my iPad, and also when reading the game list, it often just hangs there and I have to kill and restart the game. Curiously, this doesn't happen on the iPhone 4S version. But I never saw any information loss.

Furthermore, the error didn't happen on my turn, but on my opponent's turn (who saw he was going to lose and gave up the game).
I can't really tell if my points did change in my division listing. Maybe I received the points, but the end-of-game summary doesn't show it. Maybe I didn't get any points.... I guess the developers don't read the forum?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I won a game and go ZERO points! - bbbsss - 09-26-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: I won a game and go ZERO points! - bbbsss - 09-26-2012 01:36 AM