Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outwitters tutor?
09-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Outwitters tutor?
First off I'm not too terrible at this game, although sometimes you would think so (1v1 master). After reading copious amounts of unearthed information on this forum, it is clear to me that some of you are mathematically gifted and some of you I have played rival even the best of Military strategy. I would know.

Anyways I've been playing since the game came out and I would love to have a super Titan fitting that description to put me through outwitters BMT and tell me I'm doing it wrong. There's a lot I could still learn and would be very appreciated, Game Center name is: Pr0micide

tl dr; looking for a super Titan to play/teach me. I am not stupid.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: Outwitters tutor?
You could probably just post replays and ask people to point out mistakes in this thread?
If you give a sufficiently detailed description and make it sound fun, I'm sure lots of people would weigh in.
09-22-2012, 12:47 AM
Garcia said what I was going to say! If you post replays here and aren't afraid of getting criticized in a public setting, it would probably be a pretty good experience for all of us.
09-22-2012, 03:45 PM
The best training to get is from experience. Only so much you can review. Besides its not about studying about playing a game it's about playing it.
09-22-2012, 04:00 PM
In that case, you should improve by playing more games
09-23-2012, 05:03 AM
Yes, but one flaw with the matchmaking system is the fact that I cannot choose the difficulty on which I'd like to practice against. Hence this thread? O_o
09-23-2012, 06:51 AM
When the next tournament rolls around, make sure to sign up for that.

My first (and only) match in the tournament that is not the world cup, I got matched up against Calmon, who is consistently in the top 10. I learned a bunch from him.
Yeah, I would agree that playing is a better way to learn than studying the game, but studying the game is important too.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]