Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Q from newbie
09-17-2012, 07:24 PM
Stupid Q from newbie
Sorry, I know this is a really stupid question, but I have to ask anyway.

I bought the in-app purchase for a character/map set, but cannot see how to get the new characters. The new maps are showing, but I can't swap from the default pirate characters.

Thanks from a totally addicted newbie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: Stupid Q from newbie
(09-17-2012 07:24 PM)Wettys Wrote:  Sorry, I know this is a really stupid question, but I have to ask anyway.

I bought the in-app purchase for a character/map set, but cannot see how to get the new characters. The new maps are showing, but I can't swap from the default pirate characters.

Thanks from a totally addicted newbie

Try refreshing your purchase. The button can be found by scrolling down on the purchases screen, thats usually the main solution. If that doesn't work try contacting Adam or Alex.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
09-17-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Stupid Q from newbie
In case it's just a case of not seeing things, when you go to join a match etc, and there is a "temple"-ish screen with your name and a Soldier below, there is a little button with a "refresh" icon. Tap it to cycle through your teams, and hit the continue button to proceed into battle with that team.