Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchasing Issues
09-13-2012, 11:27 PM
Sad Purchasing Issues
Has anyone experience problems trying to make a purchase? I have been trying for a while and I keep on getting a message stating the zip code does not match your bank information. I checked with the bank and iTunes and they say it is the company ( I assume One man left ) who is not reading my information right.

I have not been able to play as often as I would like and I am quickly coming down from being ranked in the 1st position in the Clever league to second and if things keep this way I will drop even further and I think at that point I will loseinterest in the game altogether.

I was hoping that there was a "buy" button in here so I can just enter my card info but apparently there is none.

I tried e-mailing One Man Left and no one has answered HuhHuhDodgyConfused

I hope someone can help me timely so I can fight back for my ranking and keep on having fun, lately the game has only been a source of frustration as iTunes have all the times I tried to make a purchase on hold, so my money is being held multiple times for one item that I was never able to purchase Angry

Thanks

Ivandadajet
War mongering enthusiast
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: Purchasing Issues
We don't collect your card info at all, that all happens through iTunes. Are you able to buy other things in the App Store?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2012, 12:13 AM
Is this only happening with Outwitters? We don't read or collect any sort of credit card information in any of our games. That's all on Apple's end. Are you using the same iTunes account to buy the items that you used to originally download the game?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
09-14-2012, 04:49 AM
Yes, this is only happening with Outwitters. I already called everybody else, and emailed iTunes and everything is correct on their end. My bank says that you guys are not reading the information right, but I guess it is itunes who is messing up. I have emailed them and I verified the info they have is correct and matches my info in the bank and I tried to buy again today and same deal, I am unable to buy anything from Outwitters yet the funds are being held until iTunes clears them. That last part I'm not too concerned about but it is still frustrating. At one point I had 8 pending transactions from the times I tried to purchase something from Outwitters. Every other app accepts my info as it is saved on iTunes but not the one game I'm into right now which is Outwitters! :/

Is there any other way to make a purchase? What should I do?
09-14-2012, 01:25 PM
I am not getting anywhere with anyone :/. What can I do? If I delete the game I would have to start over! But I guess that is the only alternative, I'm not even sure if that would actually work. I don't think I feel like cranking up another 1200 plus points I have now....... Man it is too bad, I really like the game.
09-14-2012, 06:46 PM
(09-14-2012 01:25 PM)Ivandadajet Wrote:  [...] If I delete the game I would have to start over! [...]

No, you wouldn't have to start over. Your wins, points, hidden rating, currently running games are all preserved through deletion and reinstallation of Outwitters. Go ahead and try it and see if it solves your problem.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2012, 01:28 AM
My purchase finally went through Smile