Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournaments ?
09-17-2012, 11:30 PM
Tournaments ?
I don't know how people signed up for the Outwitters World Cup tournament , I thought that it was only open to the best of the best but I recognized some names, I see people who have much less points than I do and that I have beaten on the regular basis! No pun intended, just wondering how they got it!? I want in!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2012, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2012 12:40 AM by Kamikaze28.)
RE: Tournaments ?
Firstly, this is the Poppycock forum which is meant for off-topic threads.

Secondly, to quote the response you received in the thread in question:
(09-17-2012 07:57 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  
(09-17-2012 03:33 AM)Ivandadajet Wrote:  How did u guys get in the World Cup tournament? I would like to participate.
There were signups for it 2-3 weeks ago. Sorry, but it is too late to join now. Just keep an eye on the forums for future tournaments, they tend to fill up quite quickly!

To put it differently: there was a public sign-up period and you unfortunately missed it. Don't worry though, there are probably going to be more tournaments like this in the future.

To clarify one other thing which might confuse you: the "Outwitters World Cup" is a community-run tournament which was just given the name "Outwitters World Cup", there is no involvement from One Man Left and since there is no International Outwitters Committe anyone can call any tournament a "World Cup".

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2012, 04:26 AM
RE: Tournaments ?
Oh I see! Ok, cool.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user