Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flawed ranking system
09-14-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Flawed ranking system
(09-14-2012 04:54 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  
(09-14-2012 03:19 PM)Nkernick Wrote:  Ok getting fed up now. Won last 15 games have twice as many points as number two in my league, just beat number one from gifted league. Wtf do I need to do to get promoted. This is silly guys , you are frustrating your users who are all changing usernames . Please can someone respond kinda getting bored

It's not simply "I win. Why aren't I promoted?"

Initially promotion wasn't the key thing in the game to encourage people to play, but rather ranking in leagues. Just because you have gotten to spot No. 1 in your league and have more points doesn't mean to straight away deserve to be promoted. If you are having win/loss at around 50-60%, you probably won't be promoted any time soon.

The reason people sometimes make a new account is to start afresh with their newfound knowledge in the game, and alleviate their previous losses which were a result of lack of experience.

And if that's true, then it's rubbish , the league and point system is terrible , what the heck are points for , doesn't make sense. I spent the first few games messing around, have been number one for three weeks , I win more than I lose ,

No point of a league system if it's flawed and it is .... Great game spoiled by a weird league system. And to add to that game crashes every five minutes. I'm a big fan but now like others getting jacked off !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply