Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Outwitters WORLD CUP Winner - Alvendor (SWEDEN)
12-15-2012, 08:45 AM
RE: Outwitters WORLD CUP - Quarterfinals
That's a good point GreatGonzales. Also, awpertunity, it doesn't matter that much, but maybe samura| should be marked as withdrawn instead of a 0-1 loss to blckace (which didn't actually happen as far as I'm aware). That or just make it 2-0 as you didn't with blueswimmer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2012, 03:09 PM
(12-15-2012 08:38 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Szei I just realized something - we should probably start a third match in case we go 1:1 with the current matches. Awpertunity, I know you define advantage according to the number of turns/base health...but that would require both of these games to finish. In the interest of time, do you want to determine who has advantage and start a third match so we can move this tournament along?

The advantaged player by the rules gets to choose both the player order and the map. Since obviously if we were to take this route we wouldn't have an advantaged player yet, we can simply do one of each. So... by the toss of the magic coin...

GreatGonzales will get to choose the map, and Szei will get to choose the player order. I suggest you both PM me your choices so your opponent doesn't get an even better advantage Tongue
12-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Bumpz
12-15-2012, 08:01 PM
It reduces trouble by exactly 50%

Now this post probaly WILL disappear...

12-15-2012, 11:47 PM
BUMP!!!!!!!!!Angry

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
12-16-2012, 03:04 AM
Lets do a nice old fashioned shark food. Szei, 1st or 2nd?
12-16-2012, 11:39 AM
(12-15-2012 08:45 AM)Szei Wrote:  That's a good point GreatGonzales. Also, awpertunity, it doesn't matter that much, but maybe samura| should be marked as withdrawn instead of a 0-1 loss to blckace (which didn't actually happen as far as I'm aware). That or just make it 2-0 as you didn't with blueswimmer.

1-0 is for the forfeit win, since matches are best of 3. blueswimmer is 2-0 because he actually won two games.
12-21-2012, 02:56 AM
Ah okay. I guess I figured he forfeited 2 games, but I see how it can be done either way. Anyway, update on our games:

Main Games
Long Nine (SvS GG P1) - Still a turtle game but there have been a lot of soldier trades now and the past few turns have had quite a lot of action. I don't know if it's close to being over, but at least the game hasn't stagnated.
Long Nine (FvS GG P2) - GreatGonzales brought my base down to 2 hp and it's pretty early in the game, but as you can imagine with an early attack on my base like that there's been a momentum swing so now I have an opening to do a counter-attack. Who will come out ahead? We'll know soon enough.

Tie-Breaker
SFI (SvS GG P1) - We're at the point where we both just deployed our bombshells so ~T7/8 typical timing. Neither of them is a forward bombshell though so there is potential for the game to continue a while longer.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-22-2012, 03:06 AM
My P1 game on Long Nine is particularly epic. Currently on turn 52 or something and no end in sight.
12-24-2012, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2012 10:05 AM by CombatEX.)
Long Nine
P1 Szei (Kamuyashi)
P2 GreatGonzales
W Szei
Replay

Moving that medic back and forth was unfortunate, but I didn't think I wanted to heal my scrambler (was wrong though after I moved it).

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]