Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
League Promotions
08-21-2012, 10:13 AM
League Promotions
I have been at the top of my league (clever..running beetle division)for almost a week now and have around 400 points more than second place but have not been moved up. I also have a seven match win streak going. Should I have been promoted already or am I just being impatient? :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2012, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2012 11:16 AM by Yipperpants.)
RE: League Promotions
I think you meant to post this in the Outwitters forum, but when I got promoted out of Clever League, I remember facing several (4ish in a row) Gifted players, winning against them all, just before the promotion. Also, I like to think of the league rankings as representing experience and skill, favoring experience. A hidden skill ranking actually determines the promotion.

But you'll get there soon! Best of luck. (:
08-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Points mean nearly nothing. It just means how active you are. Also,the people you beaten may have had a low hidden skill ranking.
08-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Yeah, it's less about the points you have and your ranking in your league. Streaks don't really matter either. It's mainly based on your win/loss.