Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outwitters en Français - For French Fan
12-03-2013, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 06:33 AM by Jamay235.)
RE: Outwitters en Français - For French Fan
(12-03-2013 04:40 AM)=) Random Task (= Wrote:  No, I am from Austria (Europe) and my mother tongue is German. So i am doomed to an accent that sounds terrible in any languange, very much unlike you lucky french speakers... Smile

I actually attempted to learn French in School many many years ago when
I was 16.... At that time I believe my hormones destroyed all hope as while I dreamed of my french teacher during the lessons and thereafter, she did not manage to get me concentrated on learning that language Wink hahahaha.

But since then french still sounds like music in my ears....

Lol it happened the same to me with my Italian teacher. It was so beautiful listen to him talking. But my reaction was the opposite, it motivated me to learn faster Wink

(12-03-2013 04:47 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I don't even see how french accent can be considered as cool, compared to english, spanish and italian ones, though all foreigners I'm talking with tell me they find it lovely... ^^'

And lol, thanksfully no english teacher in my highschool could make me dream of them.. Big Grin

Well I think all languages have their melting thing^^. French sounds elegant, English sounds friendly and open-minded, Spanish is like a song and Italian, well, is so romantic Tongue

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters en Français - For French Fan - Jamay235 - 12-03-2013 06:30 AM