Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curios new bug
08-21-2012, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2012 10:22 PM by PallaZ.)
Curios new bug
i've got a strange bug. in a 2vs2 game i am currently on, i sent my turn the 5th time, but everytime i restart the app, my turn is unsend. does anybody know something about this bug?!
all my other open games i can play
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2012, 06:51 AM
RE: can't send turn
Nobody? Sad
08-22-2012, 07:09 AM
I had the same bug in some 1v1 games but after a while it worked. I also wrote something in the chat like "..." to update the game or so. Dont know if it was that whats worked but at the end it did work...
08-22-2012, 10:22 PM
I've tried to write with my teammate and wrote now to all. It doesnt seem to work.

Anybody else with this bug?
08-23-2012, 03:23 AM
RE: Curios new bug
I've had it happen a couple of times but never where a few attempts at restarting the app didn't fix it. I have had a bug where the game makes a duplicate game in the form of pass n play, but it didn't affect the actual game (other than the fog being lifted when it switched to my opponents turn in the pass n play).
08-23-2012, 11:30 PM
I'm having this exact same bug as well, only in a 1x1 game. It sucks because the turn I'm sending is me destroying their base. It says it's sending the turn and shows the screen with the rankings and whatnot, and when I go back to the games list it's gone. Then a minute later it shows up again as my turn. I've played my winning move about 10 times now in the last eight or so hours and the same thing keeps happening.

It would really suck if it defaulted to him winning in a few days.
08-24-2012, 04:07 AM
I have had this happen to me before, and what I did was take my turn in a different game, and then come back to it and it should work.
08-30-2012, 04:46 AM
Have you tried closing down the app fully?

(Double click the home button from the main menu, then hold down the Outwitters app symbol once it has come up on the bar at the bottom, then click the red circle with an X to close Outwitters. Now restart the app - did it help at all?)
08-30-2012, 05:32 AM
I'm getting something similar. Turns failing to send, also getting notifications of my turn then connecting to the game to find it hasn't updated. Tried restarting app multiple times.