Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2v2 suggestion
08-16-2012, 01:00 PM
2v2 suggestion
I think it's a bit unfair for a random teammate and me to have to play against an arranged team. Clearly they are going to be more coordinated than a random partner and myself. Since it affects the rankings, wouldn't it make more sense for random teams to only play against random teams, and arranged teams only play against arranged teams?

Makes me want to just start another account and 2v2 by myself lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: 2v2 suggestion
Me too. I'm certain I'd be 100-0 if my partner would just listen to me. Big Grin
I need to start a team with my son and do a little...coaching.
08-16-2012, 02:20 PM
One of my 2v2 teammates and I are TOTALLY in sync. I love it! Big Grin We do amazing stuff, and hardly ever chat. Smile

I agree with you though. It would make sense to match randoms only with other randoms.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
08-16-2012, 03:23 PM
I agree. Reminds of this experience I had in 2v2.... I met zero_killer with a partner that was probably random because he was clever in 2v2 random, and my partner and I beat them. I'm pretty sure zero_killer is a total boss at this game, but in 2v2 it's mostly about co ordination with partner.
08-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Yeah I just got rushed by a scrambler by the other team perfectly in sync and they were only bronze league. When I asked my partner why he didn't kill a 1 health soldier that was near my base for the finishing blow he replied, "I'm fighting blue, you fight green"...... -__-
08-16-2012, 07:24 PM
(08-16-2012 06:15 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  Yeah I just got rushed by a scrambler by the other team perfectly in sync and they were only bronze league. When I asked my partner why he didn't kill a 1 health soldier that was near my base for the finishing blow he replied, "I'm fighting blue, you fight green"...... -__-

While not how i would put it, what your partner said is actually pretty important. Often, I'll leave an enemy near me or our base if they are not next. A lot of people play 2v2 without even giving a second thought to which opponent attacks next. Having said that, if the green player follows your partner, I feel your frustration.