Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veggienauts PLEASE!!!!
11-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Veggienauts PLEASE!!!!
The anticipation is killlllliiiinnng me!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Veggienauts PLEASE!!!!
Is there a way to play on beta or something? I heard it's up there although I haven't taken the time to see how to get it.

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
11-05-2012, 03:47 PM
(11-05-2012 01:40 PM)daHsu Wrote:  Is there a way to play on beta or something? I heard it's up there although I haven't taken the time to see how to get it.

Not anymore, I think the slots filled up within the first day of announcing the need of beta testers.. I was away from home when they announced it and by the time I applied and installed test flight, it was already too late (Day 3).

They mentioned trying to have it done by the end of October, and here we are hacking away at November... It can't be long now.... They'll surprise us and it will all be worth it. Alex and Adam know quality, and have no problem giving us something that is anything short of amazing. Take your time guys... But hurry up ><
11-05-2012, 04:44 PM
(11-05-2012 03:47 PM)Promicide Wrote:  They mentioned trying to have it done by the end of October, and here we are hacking away at November... It can't be long now....

If you go to the homepage you'll see they're expecting the content to be available around November 15th.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
11-06-2012, 03:44 AM
(11-05-2012 04:44 PM)CombatEX Wrote:  
(11-05-2012 03:47 PM)Promicide Wrote:  They mentioned trying to have it done by the end of October, and here we are hacking away at November... It can't be long now....

If you go to the homepage you'll see they're expecting the content to be available around November 15th.

Oh wow, must've missed that thanks man
11-11-2012, 03:19 AM
So when will it actually be out? It is disappointing that they keep on pushing it back...Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.