Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report on Cheating in games
08-13-2012, 11:56 PM
Star Report on Cheating in games
Dear game producer and players
Here I report two players cheating in 2vs2 games. They have a method to gain extra wits each turn. In turn 3 one side have already got 2 bombshells moved and set up in the middle of the map. Besides they have moved other units at least two times. The game popped up everytime when we want to see the replay. We are still in the middle of two games with them and I do not know how to post the replay to the forum.
The players names are bej0ng and dnlzz at little claw division, the same division with us, ranking 12 currently. We are kolytih and 不会游泳的鱼 ranking 1 in this division.
Thanks for the attention!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2012, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2012 12:11 AM by Kolytih.)
RE: Report on Cheating in games
I am kolytih. And plz find the attached proof of the screenshot on turn 13 (blue plays on turn 1,5,9,13), the green got 2 bombshell out during his third turn (turn 11).

updated:
sorry guys, I found myself unable to upload any photo.
Please find it here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/11634...5141779378
08-14-2012, 01:02 AM
Could you post the replay link from this game? Just tap and hold the completed entry in your game list to retrieve the replay link for that game. If they are in fact cheating, they'll be banned.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-14-2012, 01:42 AM
The game is still going on. Shall we use the giveup flag?
08-14-2012, 02:22 AM
(08-14-2012 01:42 AM)Kolytih Wrote:  The game is still going on. Shall we use the giveup flag?

Not to sound pessimistic, but there is practically no chance you are going to win this game. Your opponents will overwhelm you with their unlimited Wits. You might as well give up and report them now so that they can be banned as soon as possible.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-14-2012, 03:53 AM
I thought you might be rushing to judgment but I synthesized it in pass n play and couldn't get that setup until turn 14. Definitely cheating. Funny though, I'm pretty sure we've played them and I don't remember any issues.
08-14-2012, 11:21 AM
Hi guys, the replay is here. Feel free to check it out, and comment.
And my guess would be that they are experimenting the new 'ability' they acquired. No experienced player would be able to or should setup 2 bombshell at this stage of the game.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y7ZiCAQw
08-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Ugh, I always forget not to watch the cheating replays. The game won't load now, last time I had to reinstall.
08-14-2012, 01:33 PM
(08-14-2012 12:51 PM)Sakiehl Wrote:  Ugh, I always forget not to watch the cheating replays. The game won't load now, last time I had to reinstall.

I have never been able to see cheating in a replay because the game always crashes when I try to view a replay that contains cheating. Yet I still see people asking for victims to provide a replay link...so can some people view these replays? I haven't been able to so far...
08-14-2012, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2012 08:39 PM by karlokeeffe.)
You can also view the replay in your browser here:

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Y7ZiCAQw

This replay does not crash, and you can see dn1zz going into negative wits on turn 11, and having 287 wits on turn 15!

It does not look like bej0ng cheated.