Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overwhelming attack
08-12-2012, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 07:36 PM by FeederTerror.)
Overwhelming attack
Hey guys. I need a second opinion on this game I recently played outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y8euBAQw I am trying to understand how I got so utterly overwhelmed so quickly.
I should add that in his first turn the replay always crashes just as his medic boosts the shark. You can skip past that and the rest goes ok.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: Overwhelming attack
Firstly, this is the Poppycock forum, which is meant for off topic and random stuff, this thread rather belongs in the Outwitters forum.
Secondly, as you can easily see in this web replay, your opponent used more wits than he should have had. In short: he cheated.

Also, here is a tappable link for everyone else: game

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Sorry new to the forum. Can a mod or admin move it to the correct forum please?

So this guy has cheated then and it's not my imagination?
08-12-2012, 09:04 PM
No it's not your imagination. That looks suspiciously like the wit hack, that some people encountered earlier: click

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
08-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Its sad to see individuals cheating. Undermines the whole game Confused thanks for your time guys. Anyway to shop a cheater?
08-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Wow that was bad. Not even tryingto hide it lol
10-19-2012, 04:39 PM
Wow-- he gives it away on his first turn! He spawns heavy, moves, attacks your soldier, and takes both Wit Spaces. That's at 8 Wits that you've confirmed him using.
10-21-2012, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2012 02:47 AM by CombatEX.)
Ugh. This just reminded me of a dream I had last night where I encountered my first cheater in a league game and decided to quit Outwitters permanently =P Actually, in my dream it wasn't just a wit hack though. The player was able to move his units multiple times in one turn... Come to think of it, he was pretty stupid though or he would have just went all the way to my base and attacked it instead of just moving each unit 2 or 3 times.

I probably had that dream because I looked at the top 200 right before I went to sleep and saw the hacker Dzikko is still right up there in the top 100 players.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
10-21-2012, 06:01 AM
(10-21-2012 02:45 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Ugh. This just reminded me of a dream I had last night where I encountered my first cheater in a league game and decided to quit Outwitters permanently =P Actually, in my dream it wasn't just a wit hack though. The player was able to move his units multiple times in one turn... Come to think of it, he was pretty stupid though or he would have just went all the way to my base and attacked it instead of just moving each unit 2 or 3 times.

I probably had that dream because I looked at the top 200 right before I went to sleep and saw the hacker Dzikko is still right up there in the top 100 players.

wow. youre in a point where outwitters appears in your dreams. Haha

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
10-21-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm still terrified of the idea of a hacker simply hacking away the fog of war. I don't know if such a thing would be detectable, and he'd have so much of an advantage that he could probably turn around a P1 Foundry Rush! *gasp!*