Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outwitters Replays in your Browser!
08-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Outwitters Replays in your Browser!
One Man Left Wrote:David “the Code Penguin” Lambert recently brought to our attention something he’s been working on for Outwitters: a browser-based replay viewer! Not only can you watch your replay without an iDevice, you also get to see a fog of war overlay for each player, a move by move summary of the action, AND it can generate a heatmap of your game (which I think shows you which spaces and paths were used; correct me if I’m wrong). I hate to say it, but this is cooler than our in-game replay if you’re wanting to analyze your game.
Check out this sample Super-Titan replay, or plug in a link of your own! You’re going to want to bookmark this. For anyone out of the loop, you can copy a replay link from any completed game in Outwitters by tapping and holding the entry in your games list. These URL’s can be viewed on any device with Outwitters installed, or by plugging them into David’s contraption.

This. Is. Awesome.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 12:33 AM by Harti.)
RE: Outwitters Replays in your Browser!
Well, okay, understand, so I dump the one I began to program (but couldn't finish because I don't own a jailbroken device and hence can't see what the data footprints look like - and OML didn't want to hand me an example...) into the next recycle bin and cry myself to sleep.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Wow very cool. I still hope that OML implements this functionality into the in-game replays, though!
08-11-2012, 01:25 AM
(08-11-2012 12:32 AM)Harti Wrote:  Well, okay, understand, so I dump the one I began to program (but couldn't finish because I don't own a jailbroken device and hence can't see what the data footprints look like - and OML didn't want to hand me an example...) into the next recycle bin and cry myself to sleep.

You are loved, Harti.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-18-2013, 12:12 PM
Hey, new to the forums. I was wondering if there is any way to review/get a link to an old game that's not in my current W/L list anymore? I didn't know how to get replay links when there were some games I wanted to save and now I'm worried it's too late. Is there any record of games that have dropped off the list?
-D
08-18-2013, 12:47 PM
If you don't get the link to it before its gone, its pretty much impossible to get it

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
08-18-2013, 03:04 PM
Only way is if your opponent or partner in case of a 2v2 game saved them into the osn database

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.