Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Low League Points for Big Victories Question
12-08-2012, 12:01 PM
RE: Low League Points for Big Victories Question
(08-09-2012 11:49 PM)billwake Wrote:  I don't understand why when I beat the #1 person is a league who has over 2,000 points, I only earn 10 points for beating him. I have 427 pts, so I think I should have earned a lot more for beating the top dog.

I also just beat a guy with over 1,000 pts, Ranked #7, and I only earned 9 pts.

Then when someone with a similar rank to me beats me, they get 20 league points.

This does not seem fair. I thought you are supposed to get more league points for beating great/top players and fewer points for beating average or bad players.

Can someone please explain this to me?

The large points in each division comes from a long running season that had several issues at launch with getting the system 'right'. So at the moment, people with 1k+ points are more likely that they play alot rather than win a lot. With the season 2 around the corner we hope to fix this.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Is the corner close? Wink

Somehow I thought it was a ways off but the way you say 'around the corner' makes it sound like it may be nearer than I anticipated.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-08-2012, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 12:11 PM by GoHeat 3.)
(12-08-2012 12:09 PM)CombatEX Wrote:  Is the corner close? Wink

Somehow I thought it was a ways off but the way you say 'around the corner' makes it sound like it may be nearer than I anticipated.
Well it's already been submitted to Apple!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
12-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Oh it's in the news! Wow, awesome!

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]