Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2 Vs. 2 Community Tourney
11-11-2012, 04:41 AM
RE: 2 Vs. 2 Community Tourney
(11-10-2012 04:31 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  The finals match for this tournament is ongoing between GreatGonzales/The RawkHawk and WorldFamous/${DieMFDie}$. 1 game has concluded with GreatGonzales/The Rawkhawk winning, here is the replay. This was a tense match that ended in a surprise win with a mobi/bombshell warp.

2 other games are ongoing.

Good game and good tournament. Wish we would've played better. You guys played solid throughout, pretty mistake free.
Find all posts by this user
11-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Rawkhawk and I have clinched victory in this tournament with this win. There is also another game ongoing; I will post the result of that game when it concludes.

Thanks all for a fun tournament...Rawkhawk is my brother in real life, which I guess is why we make such a strong team! Smile
11-18-2012, 04:34 AM
Ok, all three finals matches have concluded, with GreatGonzales and The Rawkhawk winning all of them! Here are all the replays:

GreatGonzales/The Rawkhawk vs WorldFamous/${DieMFDie}$ (all 3 games on Blitz Beach)

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Thanks again all for a fun tournament!
11-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Stupid question- is this thread the only place to sign up for 2 vs 2 tourney? Me and partner are #1 in our master's division and would love to do a tourney. I don't know if I just need to keep looking on this thread or if better way. Any feedback would help. Thanks! And congrats to both teams above!
11-19-2012, 08:37 PM
(11-19-2012 02:55 PM)Lexxxyish Wrote:  Stupid question- is this thread the only place to sign up for 2 vs 2 tourney? Me and partner are #1 in our master's division and would love to do a tourney. I don't know if I just need to keep looking on this thread or if better way. Any feedback would help. Thanks! And congrats to both teams above!

This thread was for this specific tourney only. You should keep on eye on the whole Tournaments forum to see when upcoming 2v2 tournaments might become available.
11-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Yeah I think we should do another 2v2 tournament relatively soon. Keep an eye out on this forum. For now I don't think we should start a new one since the 2v2 random tournament is just starting.
12-06-2012, 03:47 AM
2v2 Random Tourny eh?
Making it random seems to defeat part of the purpose for 2v2 in general.

Super-Titan
Thread Closed