Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Right Now Battle Thread!
08-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Right Now Battle Thread!
When you post in this thread, you're ready to duel, to the finish.

If you're posting as a reply to the thread, include your gamecenter name.
If your matches are full, delete your post (this includes you putting your name in here when at 12 and then 8 people challenge you and you're at 20), go back and delete your post. You can re-post when you're free.

Obviously, these are not League games. There are no points to be earned. Note that.

Personally, I would just like to be able to sit down and play a game within an hour. I hope that this can LITERALLY BECOME A DYNAMICALLY BASED THREAD, WHERE YOU COME IN, ADD WHEN YOU'RE READY, AND DELETE YOUR ENTRIES WHEN YOU'RE FULL OR BUSY.

If you can be responsible, then join in, if not, you're better off not entering.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Right Now Battle Thread!
Really good idea! I hate to start games with people who only makes 2 moves, and have to wait hours until the next person makes something. Anyway I'm a newbie compared with the level here in the forum, but if there are not only super titans here, I'll gladly join the movement Smile

PS: You can delete this post if you think it interfere with the thread Smile
08-02-2012, 03:33 AM
This is a great idea. The thread title is much catchier than something comparatively bland like "Single Sitting Game Thread" or something similar, but perhaps that would get the point across better? "Right Now Battle" could simply mean people who want to start a game now, but doesn't convey the fact that this thread is for people who want to play a game from start to finish without interruption. If this thread becomes popular, then the name won't really matter anymore, but at this point it might. Maybe I'm just being stupid though and most people will get it from the current title =P I'm just saying that if I wanted to play a start-to-finish single sitting game and was browsing the forums I'm not sure I would have realized and clicked the link. Anyway, again, great idea. Hope it catches on.

Anyway, I'll delete this after you've read it so as not to clutter this thread up =P And yea, this is probably unnecessary but just thought I'd bring it up.
08-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Well, let me start.
IGN=Apocolyptic.
On= almost all the time. Check games frequently, and have alot of open matches to fill.
Gl n Hf.
09-04-2012, 03:06 AM
I have had a game waiting in queue for a day now, so hopefully I can find someone who wants to play a friendly today. I would prefer playing someone in the top 100 but I have certainly had fun games against non top 100 players in the past.

GC=blueswimmer95, challenge me whenever.

Also..if I'll accept the first 2-3 challenges and probably decline the rest, because I don't want to have too many games and spend too much time on Outwitters (as if I already don't!).
09-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Name: beastlybrenton
Skill: newbie
On: a ton, I'm only off when I'm sleeping/class
09-14-2012, 12:52 AM
(09-14-2012 12:12 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  Anyone up for a game or two? I'm bored and can't get any league games going. Super titan or good master preferred.

ILL FIGHT YOU!!!!