Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
2v2 Replays
10-10-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: 2v2 Replays
(10-10-2012 02:01 AM)Gektotraher Wrote:  
(09-29-2012 04:02 AM)crackstar Wrote:  I play against cheaters. They move, even it is not their turn. They are rank #3 in master league. Their names are gektotraher and Trahogektor. This really really sucks!!

What can i do to ban them? Can they be banned??

Finally, that game is over. You can see our mobi permanently cheating starting from turn 16.

Wow what a long game, nice one btw. Too bad they couldn't finish your base. Lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2012, 04:27 PM
(10-10-2012 01:02 PM)kz0511 Wrote:  This one is an interesting game I just finished.

Ah, embarrassing, I screwed up big time by moving my bombshell too close to the east spawn. I thought I was bringing too much pressure for you guys to defend both of our pushes. Clearly I was wrong.
10-10-2012, 06:15 PM
(10-10-2012 04:27 PM)EvalOne Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 01:02 PM)kz0511 Wrote:  This one is an interesting game I just finished.

Ah, embarrassing, I screwed up big time by moving my bombshell too close to the east spawn. I thought I was bringing too much pressure for you guys to defend both of our pushes. Clearly I was wrong.

Yes i think if u just hold ur BS position, we are in trouble. Left rush was saved by the mobi I guess.
10-11-2012, 12:10 PM
game. We haven't posted one in a long time, but here's our most recent against 1 masters allynboballyn. They had a huge multi soldier charge down the middle of machination and brought down our base to 1. But after much thought and planning we held them off and had our own charge on both flanks after solidifying.

iPro Clan
10-11-2012, 01:49 PM
(10-03-2012 03:19 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  Here's an example of the split attack strategy I was talking about in the "I hate Machination" thread.

Wf. Above is our game where I think we were able to fend off that strategy. If you notice a way in which there attack was flawed or what they should've done to better launch the attack, please say. I think they sort of executed the strategy you were talking about but I'm not quite sure if they did it right.
10-11-2012, 02:50 PM
(10-11-2012 01:49 PM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  
(10-03-2012 03:19 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  Here's an example of the split attack strategy I was talking about in the "I hate Machination" thread.

Wf. Above is our game where I think we were able to fend off that strategy. If you notice a way in which there attack was flawed or what they should've done to better launch the attack, please say. I think they sort of executed the strategy you were talking about but I'm not quite sure if they did it right.
I felt they played it well. That basically came down to flawless defense on your part. One small mistake and you guys are toast. I was watching, thinking, how are they going to get out of this one? There was a stretch around turns 30-38 where your opponents went heavy on the runners and that's where they lost control. As soon as you guys had the unit advantage, it was just a matter of time. Having that heavy up top was huge for you guys in preventing another split attack. I'd have to watch again but it seems like they had an opportunity to take him out early and didn't. Anyway, brilliant defense and nice finish for you guys. Papkr and allyn are very good. Curious, did they slow down considerably once the tables were turned? They seem to do that against us, but it may just be coincidence.
10-12-2012, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 07:52 AM by Mr.Banger.)
(10-11-2012 02:50 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(10-11-2012 01:49 PM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  

I felt they played it well. That basically came down to flawless defense on your part. One small mistake and you guys are toast. I was watching, thinking, how are they going to get out of this one? There was a stretch around turns 30-38 where your opponents went heavy on the runners and that's where they lost control. As soon as you guys had the unit advantage, it was just a matter of time. Having that heavy up top was huge for you guys in preventing another split attack. I'd have to watch again but it seems like they had an opportunity to take him out early and didn't. Anyway, brilliant defense and nice finish for you guys. Papkr and allyn are very good. Curious, did they slow down considerably once the tables were turned? They seem to do that against us, but it may just be coincidence.

I didn't really feel they slowed down, we played the last like 10 moves in one day. It might've been because we moved faster since it was a weekend but ya I'm not sure.
And thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it
10-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Here's a pretty good game with a a few supers involved. I was pretty proud of my defense on this one. I really only made 1 mistake, but it was more of a wrong decision rather than a mistake. At the end of turn 37 I couldn't make up my mind as to where his Scrambler was (in the fog) and couldn't decide if I should back my heavy up or put a soldier in front of him. Of course it was in the other spot I expected it to be in. The only other unit I hadn't accounted for was the scrambled soldier and it nearly cost us the game, but we held on anyway.
10-12-2012, 12:30 PM
I didn't want to post this game, but we're getting destroyed by WorldFamous and Die in a few games and I need a confidence boost. Anyway, I'm pretty proud of this game. I thought that we played well against a very good opponent:

Mobi+Bombshell Tactics
10-13-2012, 11:11 AM
(10-12-2012 11:48 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  Here's a pretty good game with a a few supers involved. I was pretty proud of my defense on this one. I really only made 1 mistake, but it was more of a wrong decision rather than a mistake. At the end of turn 37 I couldn't make up my mind as to where his Scrambler was (in the fog) and couldn't decide if I should back my heavy up or put a soldier in front of him. Of course it was in the other spot I expected it to be in. The only other unit I hadn't accounted for was the scrambled soldier and it nearly cost us the game, but we held on anyway.

Wonderful game. The bombshell was too powerful. After you got it to the op hex, it was game over for them. The defense was nice too. With the two snipers. Y'all basically just crushed them. I found it kind of odd though that they played double feedback. But good game nonetheless. I'm sure if we meet it'll be a great match!