Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
2v2 Replays
10-05-2012, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 12:17 PM by worldfamous.)
RE: 2v2 Replays
(10-05-2012 11:04 AM)Klavinor Wrote:  Definitely our longest game to date (80+ turns, ugh). In fact, we got league promoted in the middle of the game:

Super unit parrrrtyyyy!

It ended up being pretty dominated by super units; there were 6 on the board at once if I remember correctly. Jump to turn 50 for the abridged version. There were definitely some mistakes made, (I was a little move happy with a medic in the beginning) but I though it was a fun game Wink.
Nice. Pretty entertaining game.

This was a nice comeback that took about a month because these 2 take 3 days per move.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2012, 12:42 PM
This is a very close game , and in this game my partner made some error but we still clinch the game.
10-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about having a collection of the best matches in the first post similar to the super titan replay thread?

I'm slowly trying to get my feet wet in 2vs2 and will browse through some games, but if anyone already know the highlights from this thread, that would be great!

Soldier spam FTW
10-07-2012, 05:28 AM
After a serie of failures, finally we managed to win! Actually, it were the two Most World Famous guys that generously allowed us to win, cause WF's partner was obviously more drunk then mine at that moment and made a fateful decision to hit our base instead of killing the mobi (take a look at a turn 22).

Thanks, guys, and the best bottle of russian vodka goes from Moscow to the US!!! (Please, give me your post address).
10-08-2012, 03:33 AM
(10-07-2012 05:28 AM)Gektotraher Wrote:  After a serie of failures, finally we managed to win! Actually, it were the two Most World Famous guys that generously allowed us to win, cause WF's partner was obviously more drunk then mine at that moment and made a fateful decision to hit our base instead of killing the mobi (take a look at a turn 22).

Thanks, guys, and the best bottle of russian vodka goes from Moscow to the US!!! (Please, give me your post address).

Yeah, I'm copying this replay and posting it in the Looking for Partner thread.
10-09-2012, 01:01 PM
(10-08-2012 03:33 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 05:28 AM)Gektotraher Wrote:  After a serie of failures, finally we managed to win! Actually, it were the two Most World Famous guys that generously allowed us to win, cause WF's partner was obviously more drunk then mine at that moment and made a fateful decision to hit our base instead of killing the mobi (take a look at a turn 22).

Yeah, I'm copying this replay and posting it in the Looking for Partner thread.

Haha that's funny. Wf I think alvendor's idea is great. We can discuss which ones serve important lessons and which ones are just fun so we have a great compilation of games for people to look at.
10-10-2012, 01:21 AM
(10-08-2012 03:33 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  Yeah, I'm copying this replay and posting it in the Looking for Partner thread.

Huh, WF, I watched for your post there having in mind to suggest myself as a partner. Cause my partner... You know Smile
Here we go: we lost again 21 and we lost again 22.
I wonder how we can still be masters!!! That's a bug Wink
10-10-2012, 01:23 AM
(10-10-2012 01:21 AM)Gektotraher Wrote:  
(10-08-2012 03:33 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  Yeah, I'm copying this replay and posting it in the Looking for Partner thread.

Huh, WF, I watched for your post there having in mind to suggest myself as a partner. Cause my partner... You know Smile
Here we go: we lost again 21 and we lost again 22.
I wonder how we can still be masters!!! That's a bug Wink

Yeah, promotion/degration is kinda slow... not a bug, but it's bugging me!

10-10-2012, 02:01 AM
(09-29-2012 04:02 AM)crackstar Wrote:  I play against cheaters. They move, even it is not their turn. They are rank #3 in master league. Their names are gektotraher and Trahogektor. This really really sucks!!

What can i do to ban them? Can they be banned??

Finally, that game is over. You can see our mobi permanently cheating starting from turn 16.
10-10-2012, 01:02 PM
This one is an interesting game I just finished.