Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
2v2 Replays
10-01-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: 2v2 Replays
This was a great game against the #1 from another division. These guys are very good and handled us in our first match against them. In this one we had to move in earlier than I like to kill a bombshell and we finished with a big gamble (or scramble) that paid off. If we failed they would've won on the next turn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 11:28 AM
(10-01-2012 10:38 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  This was a great game against the #1 from another division. These guys are very good and handled us in our first match against them. In this one we had to move in earlier than I like to kill a bombshell and we finished with a big gamble (or scramble) that paid off. If we failed they would've won on the next turn.

Yeah we made some error in the game, esp the BS one. Great game altogether.
10-01-2012, 12:08 PM
(10-01-2012 11:28 AM)kz0511 Wrote:  
(10-01-2012 10:38 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  This was a great game against the #1 from another division. These guys are very good and handled us in our first match against them. In this one we had to move in earlier than I like to kill a bombshell and we finished with a big gamble (or scramble) that paid off. If we failed they would've won on the next turn.

Yeah I was frustrated that my teammate rushed the left so early but it worked out since it took the BS out of the fog.
10-01-2012, 12:12 PM

I think u guys cudve saved the game at the end by sending the runner one square further up then where u sent it. Correct me if I'm wrong, I just briefly looked at it.
10-01-2012, 12:41 PM
(10-01-2012 12:12 PM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  

I think u guys cudve saved the game at the end by sending the runner one square further up then where u sent it. Correct me if I'm wrong, I just briefly looked at it.

Could be, but our position already very bad as it already is.
10-01-2012, 01:07 PM
(10-01-2012 12:12 PM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  

I think you're right. I wrestled with whether or not I should hit the base with my runner, for that reason. I knew 3 would be tough. I had to decide whether to defend against red or try to set up my teammate for the kill. I felt defending would have shifted momentum and I didn't have many wits. At first I was going to move my horse in to the base and hit it, but I didn't want to clog the base spots and liked the idea of blocking his spawn. Sometimes I just run so many scenarios in my head that I forgot where I started and end up blowing it.
10-01-2012, 05:51 PM
(09-29-2012 04:02 AM)crackstar Wrote:  I play against cheaters. They move, even it is not their turn. They are rank #3 in master league. Their names are gektotraher and Trahogektor. This really really sucks!!

What can i do to ban them? Can they be banned??

Oh, yeah! We are the greatest cheaters! We love to cheat and we do it almost every game! This time it was a heavy, not a bombshell, which moved not in his turn!!! Ha-ha. I helped him with my mobi, but am agree that it's very strange idea to suck in somebody with a whale and it should be concidered as a cheating!
10-01-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm sad to admit it, but the first time I saw a Bombshell getting moved around by a hidden Mobi, I was caught off-guard, as well. What I saw was a Shelled Bombshell suddenly jump away into the fog (I thought my iPhone was just being laggy and missed the un-shell animation), and then shoot at me from the fog on what I thought to be the wrong person's turn. It took me a bit too long to realize it was Mobi shenanigans, which is especially embarrassing since I exclusively play Adorables.
10-01-2012, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 06:04 PM by Gektotraher.)
But I have to admit that I and trahogektor are very bad players. Having cheated everyone we continue to lose Sad((
And this is an exuse and justification for all of our cheatings! Here's an example - we have just lost two games in a raw:
Game 1
Game 2
10-01-2012, 09:59 PM
This one is a nice comeback which I just finished.