Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
2v2 Replays
09-23-2012, 02:56 AM
RE: 2v2 Replays
Here's a recent game. Nothing too special. I'll start posting more as they come in.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2012, 03:59 AM
Here's one.
Nothing special too.
09-24-2012, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2012 12:13 PM by worldfamous.)
Here's a nice Mobi finish . After we made it through my parter's suicide move on turn 10 and a rush up high, my partner nicely baited our opponent to create a hole for the Mobi finish. I've been seeing a lot of the first move heavy rush on The Candy map lately. He actually backed out this time, but more than one opponent has kept rushing. It's pretty easily defensible if you move your sniper and soldier up, but you will always lose your wit space temporarily.
(09-23-2012 03:59 AM)kz0511 Wrote:  Here's one.
Nothing special too.

Nicely defended. That was another example of that early heavy rush up top that I've been seeing. It basically works out to be a sniper for heavy swap. You played it perfectly. We had a game where my partner foolishly put his soldier on the wit to open (with the boosted heavy in sight...doh) and we lost on about the 12th turn. Nothing we could do to defend it at that point.
09-24-2012, 04:25 PM
(09-24-2012 11:47 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  Here's a nice Mobi finish . After we made it through my parter's suicide move on turn 10 and a rush up high, my partner nicely baited our opponent to create a hole for the Mobi finish. I've been seeing a lot of the first move heavy rush on The Candy map lately. He actually backed out this time, but more than one opponent has kept rushing. It's pretty easily defensible if you move your sniper and soldier up, but you will always lose your wit space temporarily.
(09-23-2012 03:59 AM)kz0511 Wrote:  Here's one.
Nothing special too.

Nicely defended. That was another example of that early heavy rush up top that I've been seeing. It basically works out to be a sniper for heavy swap. You played it perfectly. We had a game where my partner foolishly put his soldier on the wit to open (with the boosted heavy in sight...doh) and we lost on about the 12th turn. Nothing we could do to defend it at that point.

Yeah I also have seen many early heavy rush nowadays. For that particular game, my partner defended really well despite without wit bonus. Blue was trying to distract me by attacking bottom base, yet I have to help defend above also. Green was very aggresive throughout the game but always sacrificing almost all of his unit.
09-24-2012, 06:55 PM
I feel so proud of the league of player I beat and how I beat them
09-25-2012, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2012 02:29 AM by worldfamous.)
(09-24-2012 06:55 PM)Fluffysox Wrote:  I feel so proud of the league of player I beat and how I beat them

Whoa, I thought I was going to have a seizure watching all the bobbing bear heads for so long. Were you just messing around at some point or were you just unsure of whether or not you could finish? It seemed like there at least 3 or 4 opportunities to finish them off the way you did. Maybe you just didn't have the wits. I was very surprised your opponent didn't attack the right side, considering the fact that they could see you only had runners defending. Anyway, nice finish!
Here's a nice comeback and a bombshell in the cheater spot.
09-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Yup, didn't have enough wits.

Actually, the way I won was because I forgot my plan. On the turn before I won, I was going to bank so wits for a mobi on the right side to defend. After a single day, I forgot what I was gonna do and thought of a new, much better plan.
09-26-2012, 05:44 AM
That was a strange game
Our opponents did't want to attack us at all, so our mobi could walk anywhere he wants.
09-27-2012, 04:10 AM
We lost a game in 6 turns ;(
09-27-2012, 04:45 AM
(09-27-2012 04:10 AM)Gektotraher Wrote:  We lost a game in 6 turns ;(

Wow! That's new. I haven't seen that one yet.