09-29-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: 2v2 Replays
Promotion Game

Whoo!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2012, 06:21 PM
(09-29-2012 04:02 AM)crackstar Wrote:  I play against cheaters. They move, even it is not their turn. They are rank #3 in master league. Their names are gektotraher and Trahogektor. This really really sucks!!

What can i do to ban them? Can they be banned??

Let's assume they play red (Scallywags) and yellow (Adorables). If I understand you correctly, you observed a red piece moving while it was yellow's turn. Remember though that Mobi can move allied units. This is not cheating. This is just a Mobi you didn't see.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-29-2012, 07:11 PM
False cheating accusations are seriously uncool
09-30-2012, 03:39 AM
Our game against the 2 masters that we just finished, they put up a good fight but we managed to stave off their attack and from there get the bombshell onto the "OP" hex in Blitz Beach.

iPro Clan
09-30-2012, 05:17 PM
I'm posting this game, not for the gameplay, but to call out our opponents and any others playing like this. These guys were making moves faster than just about any opponent we've played. I never had to wait more than an hour to make a move, except overnight of course. Then, right after the last move you see here, they stop playing and let the game time out. I know this has been discussed in the forums. I know it is pretty much universally agreed on that it only hurts your ranking, but its pretty annoying and petty none the less. I've seen a lot of questionable slow play, but this one was so blatant that I thought I'd bring it up. Is anyone seeing much of this? 2v2 is slow enough. I can have 20 games going and wait 12 hours for a turn. It's not cool to jam a slot up to delay an inevitable loss. If these guys are on the forums and can tell me it was just a coincidence, then I apologize.
09-30-2012, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 05:56 PM by Gustahl.)
Here is a me and my partner beating the #1 masters (allynboballyn and papikr):

Game

What do you guys think?

And worldfamous, a similiar thing happened in this game as well. They were both playing really fast in the beginning but suddenly (when they realized that they were in trouble) their moves started coming only like once every second day or so.
But credit goes to them for letting us finish it at least!
09-30-2012, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 07:18 PM by worldfamous.)
(09-30-2012 05:54 PM)Gustahl Wrote:  Here is a me and my partner beating the #1 masters (allynboballyn and papikr):

Game

What do you guys think?

And worldfamous, a similiar thing happened in this game as well. They were both playing really fast in the beginning but suddenly (when they realized that they were in trouble) their moves started coming only like once every second day or so.
But credit goes to them for letting us finish it at least!

I have been wondering about them for a while. We've played them many times and when they win it goes smooth but when we have the edge it slows down considerably. I'd love to hear if anyone is playing them right now because we have a couple games going where we have the edge and they're making a move every 2 days. I'm thinking they're just slow but at the same time, how do you get to be #1 playing slowly? By the way, nicely done. Heck of a comeback.
09-30-2012, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 07:52 PM by Gustahl.)
(09-30-2012 07:08 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  By the way, nicely done. Heck of a comeback.

Thanks! We were in the toughest positions we have ever been I think, but we played really well at the end and were able to clinch it, just barely.
09-30-2012, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 08:30 PM by Emuchu.)
(09-30-2012 07:08 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  I have been wondering about them for a while. We've played them many times and when they win it goes smooth but when we have the edge it slows down considerably. I'd love to hear if anyone is playing them right now because we have a couple games going where we have the edge and they're making a move every 2 days. I'm thinking they're just slow but at the same time, how do you get to be #1 playing slowly? By the way, nicely done. Heck of a comeback.

I'm just bringing up a possibility, here, but something my partner will occasionally do during a 2v2 match, after something unexpected happens, is to put off making his move until we've discussed our strategy. Since Outwitters doesn't notify for chats and Gamecenter doesn't support messaging at all, sometimes this communication takes a while.

... every two days is a bit much, though.
10-01-2012, 05:46 AM
(09-30-2012 07:08 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  I have been wondering about them for a while. We've played them many times and when they win it goes smooth but when we have the edge it slows down considerably. I'd love to hear if anyone is playing them right now because we have a couple games going where we have the edge and they're making a move every 2 days. I'm thinking they're just slow but at the same time, how do you get to be #1 playing slowly? By the way, nicely done. Heck of a comeback.

maybe they have a streak going and was hoping for a last min. promotion in their other games?

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*