Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Found Someone Cheating (Replay Attached). How do I get them banned?
08-08-2012, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 10:07 PM by Survivor.)
RE: Found Someone Cheating (Replay Attached). How do I get them banned?
OK, call me paranoid BUT even the adorables can't spawn more than once during a turn right? Different game and player this time and his spawn space is under the fog but I can see the tile either of it in Glitch map.

On one side of his spawn space the tile is empty. On the other side he has a medic.

1. Spawns a soldier who comes out with 4 health. Now I can't see his spawn space but I can see his medic and I don't see his medic animate like they usually do when they buff a unit. Tell me I'm just being paranoid.

2. Another soldier spawns and arrives with 3 health. Now I can't see his spawn space but I can either side of it and the movement animation originates from his spawn space. Am I still paranoid?

3. The replay Icon for moves under the fog appears and disappears a few times. Is that normal? Most games it appears and stays while the other player makes their moves then disappears once they done.

I welcome your thoughts. Even if only to tell me I'm paranoid... :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found Someone Cheating (Replay Attached). How do I get them banned? - Survivor - 08-08-2012 10:02 PM