Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Found Someone Cheating (Replay Attached). How do I get them banned?
08-07-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: Found Someone Cheating (Replay Attached). How do I get them banned?
(08-07-2012 08:17 AM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 07:14 AM)SymmetricInDesign Wrote:  The guy I was playing was right, you guys are talking about me lol.

To all I've played, I'm sure you're a little annoyed. I'm sorry, but I do this with multiple games (find modifications/exploits and such) and see what else I can do. I'm surprised only my "wit hacks" were talked about on here. There was more than that that I found. I've gotten to the point where the game is a little drained of variables to edit though and I'm more than willing to tell the Devs on how to fix it (or at least give them an idea of how to). The game's dead to me and I'd like to help at least before I delete it.

So does a Dev wanna talk a little bit? In PM on here is fine.
There is a responsible way to deal with exploits and then there is your way. The only redeeming fact is your offer to explain your hacks to the devs. Nevertheless, ruining other peoples days is just wrong.

If I "ruined other peoples days" with a video game, then they have problems. I was actually PRETTY responsible with the exploits. Do you see a single tutorial online ANYWHERE? No. Because I didn't post it. I found one exploit, then I decided to look for others. I was going to tell the Dev's regardless, I just wanted to look around for whatever else could come up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found Someone Cheating (Replay Attached). How do I get them banned? - SymmetricInDesign - 08-07-2012 10:23 AM