Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Found Someone Cheating (Replay Attached). How do I get them banned?
08-08-2012, 08:52 AM
RE: Found Someone Cheating (Replay Attached). How do I get them banned?
(08-08-2012 08:25 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 06:09 AM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  Worldfamous. I hope u don't think me and my partner were hacking wins. It was a glitch and idk how I got all those wins and was very suprised as well.

Not at all. I actually figured it was some sort of glitch from the beginning. We just hadn't faced you guys and I kept watching your score go up, wondering why you didn't move to the ST league. I only posted about it in this thread because someone mentioned a similar issue in another league. Hopefully we'll match up against you guys soon.

Alright cool. And ya I've noticed y'all are pretty strong. It would be a good match
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2012, 08:56 AM
(08-08-2012 08:25 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 06:09 AM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  Worldfamous. I hope u don't think me and my partner were hacking wins. It was a glitch and idk how I got all those wins and was very suprised as well.

Not at all. I actually figured it was some sort of glitch from the beginning. We just hadn't faced you guys and I kept watching your score go up, wondering why you didn't move to the ST league. I only posted about it in this thread because someone mentioned a similar issue in another league. Hopefully we'll match up against you guys soon.
Ya I've posted in page 6 of the "Found someone cheating" thread about it cause I saw that y'all were confused (and had a right to be) about it to clear things up

iPro Clan
08-08-2012, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 02:07 PM by Survivor.)
I'm playing a game now against someone who during his turn replay I noticed managed to move the same Heavy twice. Once to position himself next to mine (then attacks) then again to move him away to safety. The tile he used to attack me from which is newly vacated by his second movement is then used by his soldier to attack and kill my heavy.

There are a few things I noticed during his move.

1. The same Heavy moved twice.
2. The 2nd time his heavy moved it moved 4 tiles back to safety
3. The replay icon appears and disappeared twice.

So what to do? I've been thinking about calling him out on it but maybe I'll just take 3.95 to make a move from now on.

We're up to turn 70 and I'll attach the link to the replay when we're done.
08-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Survivor, he isn't adorables right? If so its probably mobi especially that late in the game
08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
(08-08-2012 02:19 PM)connor3491 Wrote:  Survivor, he isn't adorables right? If so its probably mobi especially that late in the game

Of course! He is adorables and that explains it. I am paranoid much. Good thing I didn't call him out on it Undecided (phew)

Thanks Connor3491.

Resuming normal gameplay now :-)
08-08-2012, 09:18 PM
I think it would help clarify things if Mobi was temporarily revealed in the fog in situations like this. ;)
08-08-2012, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 10:07 PM by Survivor.)
OK, call me paranoid BUT even the adorables can't spawn more than once during a turn right? Different game and player this time and his spawn space is under the fog but I can see the tile either of it in Glitch map.

On one side of his spawn space the tile is empty. On the other side he has a medic.

1. Spawns a soldier who comes out with 4 health. Now I can't see his spawn space but I can see his medic and I don't see his medic animate like they usually do when they buff a unit. Tell me I'm just being paranoid.

2. Another soldier spawns and arrives with 3 health. Now I can't see his spawn space but I can either side of it and the movement animation originates from his spawn space. Am I still paranoid?

3. The replay Icon for moves under the fog appears and disappears a few times. Is that normal? Most games it appears and stays while the other player makes their moves then disappears once they done.

I welcome your thoughts. Even if only to tell me I'm paranoid... :-)
08-08-2012, 10:18 PM
You're paranoid Wink. Watch the replay after the game is done, if that doesn't explain it, ask again in the forums.
08-08-2012, 10:29 PM
He could have ended his previous turn with a 4hp soldier on his spawn. On the next turn, 4hp soldier moves out, new one spawns, also moves out.
08-08-2012, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 11:58 PM by calmon.)
(08-08-2012 10:02 PM)Survivor Wrote:  OK, call me paranoid BUT even the adorables can't spawn more than once during a turn right? Different game and player this time and his spawn space is under the fog but I can see the tile either of it in Glitch map.

Wrong, each Mobi let you port 1/turn. Like said check the game when you finished it.

Edit: Ok you talk about normal spawn so forget about the mobi. The rest can be easily checked when game is finished.