Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems at the store
07-26-2012, 10:19 AM
RE: Problems at the store
I just thought I'd add my name to the list that this problem has affected. Clicking on any of the three prices (for Uber, Adorables, Feedback) leads to "You've already purchased this. Tap OK to download it again for free." Then after tapping, I return to the store page with no changes. Clicking on Restore Purchases leads to the same.

I've received an e-mail from the App Store that I have been charged $2.99 (also confirmed by my bank). I have a jailbroken 4th gen iPod touch (no stolen apps), iOS version 5.1.1.

Hope this gets cleared up soon. Big fan of the game. Smile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm thinking this is a recent bug because I have a jailbroken Ios 5.1.1 ipad gen 1 and got the pack perfectly fine a while back...

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
07-26-2012, 11:46 AM
Same problem here, I also have the confirmation from iTunes Store but can't download anything. In a jailbroken iPhone with iOS 4.3.3.
07-26-2012, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 01:50 PM by reneacosta.)
Exact same problem for me, just downloaded the app yesterday (fantastic, by the way) and bought the uber pack today. None of the other teams are unlocked, but when I try to buy again it says that I've already purchased it and cancels itself after I agree to redownload. Restore purchases makes me enter my password and does nothing else.

ETA: Standard iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1
07-26-2012, 03:34 PM
I had the same problem, but I heard it was a server error? Some people had luck signing out and back in of their apple account. I had to purchase the uber pack on my iPad & then restore purchase on my iPhone.
07-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Tried signing out and back in. No dice for me =\
07-26-2012, 04:51 PM
Same problem for me too - although whilst no payment has been taken by itunes, the app itself thinks I have purchased the Uber Pack and just keeps prompting me to redownload! Have tried contacting customer support, but no reply as yet.
07-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Re. my earlier message, I have now received iTunes confirmation that the payment has been taken. I hope this issue gets sorted out asap, because whilst I love the game, i'm not happy that i'm out of pocket at the moment (and still no response to my customer support query).
07-27-2012, 02:32 AM
@Watkinsg Have you tried deleting the app & reinstalling?
07-27-2012, 03:51 AM
This is probably a time sensitive issue as we all seemed to get the problem at the same time, probably a server issue as was stated above? Just for the record though, I did log in and out multiple times as well as delete and reinstall Outwitters.. seems like everything is okay on our side.. (fingers crossed) I shall now wait patiently..