Scallywags! 12.82% 5 12.82%
Feedbacks! 38.46% 15 38.46%
Adorables! 48.72% 19 48.72%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What team is your favorite?
07-25-2012, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2012 02:48 AM by SwagUp.)
Thumbs Down What team is your favorite?
I prefer the Feedbacks, becuase i play very Adaptably and try to have a scrambler out just in case some sneaky soldier sneaks into my rear base area.

*Edit*
Feel free to post why your selected team suites you, you might make some interesting points Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool One day, i will be Super-Titan! One day....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2012, 03:20 AM
RE: What team is your favorite?
I love the over the top design of the Adorables, but man, that Scrambler is just so much fun to use when the opportunity presents. Hard to choose between them.
07-25-2012, 03:27 AM
I don't have the über pack, but I have to buy it, my favorite team would certainly be the Feedback, though I hesitate a lot with the Adorables and Mobi. Why I prefer Feedback is because I prefer their design and their special unit, the Scrambler.

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue
07-25-2012, 06:12 AM
I currently play Feedback, I think the concept of the Scrambler was easiest for me to understand... I need to start practicing with the other teams to see which I like the most.
07-25-2012, 11:59 AM
I think all 3 are decently balanced I think feedback's scrambler is the coolest but I like to play all 3 teams
07-25-2012, 12:02 PM
Though I would prefer the ability of the scrambler, it is adorables all the way for me. Their aesthetics are just too much to pass up.
07-25-2012, 01:54 PM
I like to play the Adorables. Besides being cute, Advance Wars has instilled in me a respect for APC/transport-type units. Mobi has an almost comical ability to exploit weaknesses in my opponents' formations, especially in larger maps where he can sneak around. Oftentimes, my opponent is in the midst of an invasion when Mobi suddenly reveals himself and takes out the base in the next turn.
07-27-2012, 11:59 PM
I play all three teams basically on a whim - I like the look of the Feedback the most, the Mobi from
Adorables is my favorite special, but the Medic from Scallywags is my favorite medic (I like the 'squish' sound it makes when boosting)! So although I probably play Adorables the most I can't really pick a favorite team!

Current Ranked League Info:
1v1 Master (Promoted 7-24-12)
Total League Wins: 210
07-29-2012, 02:34 AM
Scallywags. It's like have siege tanks in a game with no air units. The only thing is as a Protoss player the mobi's "warp in" ability really reminds me off Protoss warp ins which makes me like them too. In terms of appearance, Feedback hands down are my favorite. Ultimately though I pick Scallywags.
07-30-2012, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2012 08:19 PM by worldfamous.)
I think feedback is the most versatile. The Scrambler can be used both defensively and offensively. Scallywag is almost purely defensive due to the poor mobility of bombshell. Mobi is clearly an offensive juggernaut. Give him a sniper to work with and it's bye bye base. He's a great rescue unit to boot. Tough call for me but I give the edge to Mobi and the Adorables.
Asthetically speaking:
Runner- Feedback
Soldier-Adorables
Big- Scallywags
Sniper- Feedback
Super- Scallywags