Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What's your least favorite kind of player?
09-07-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: What's your least favorite kind of player?
Hmm, I seem to be a bit of a runner spammer on large maps, but I don't see how the strategy is easy to beat. I mean, I don't just tap on runners endlessly. I realize they are next to useless in actual attacks. I do alter my strategy accordingly, eg spawning more soldiers as opponents get closer to my base.
People I hate the most are turtles. Can't beat them with runner spam Wink plus the game just draaaags on...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 09:34 PM
*Starts a game, is player 2*
*starts another game, is player 2 vs same player*
*waits a bit*
*starts 2 more games as player 2 against a different guy*
All of my rage T_T

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
09-08-2012, 01:38 AM
(07-23-2012 07:23 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  The only players I don't like are the ones who don't play for more than a day. Varying play-styles make the game more interesting so I don't mind encountering all different kinds of strategies.

+1
This is definitely the worst kind for me. People that drag it out to expiration only to make a move right before their forced surrender. I'm not sure if there's a push notification that goes out right before a game expires, but if there is...remove it, please. This is especially frustrating in 2v2, where you're waiting for 3 players to take a turn. It would be nice to have a speed game option, where you had a max of 12 or 24 hrs to make your move. Maybe "speed" isn't the appropriate adjective, but you get what I'm saying.
09-08-2012, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 03:14 AM by Yipperpants.)
I tend to not like myself quite a bit when I get hasty and make really bad mistakes after just short of guaranteeing a win. >: (Do I count as a player?)
09-08-2012, 05:21 AM
(07-23-2012 12:28 AM)Bluegodzill Wrote:  For example, rushers, turtlers, scramblers, runner spammers, Etc.
For me, I absolutely hate rushers.

Just to be clear, what do all these types mean??

I get runner spammer because that's self explanatory and, without knowing what the rest are, I can tell you that that is the player I HATE the most. I think it's because I play in Master leagues and see it soooo often Huh

I do find it funny though when someone gets your base down to 1 and gets overly excited. They stop playing smart, start flooding you with runners and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Every. Damn. Time!!!
09-08-2012, 10:38 AM
(09-08-2012 05:21 AM)anthoninja Wrote:  
(07-23-2012 12:28 AM)Bluegodzill Wrote:  For example, rushers, turtlers, scramblers, runner spammers, Etc.
For me, I absolutely hate rushers.

Just to be clear, what do all these types mean??

I get runner spammer because that's self explanatory and, without knowing what the rest are, I can tell you that that is the player I HATE the most. I think it's because I play in Master leagues and see it soooo often Huh

I do find it funny though when someone gets your base down to 1 and gets overly excited. They stop playing smart, start flooding you with runners and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Every. Damn. Time!!!

I sometimes worry that people getting over excited at you having 1 hp is the main reason that I'm a master player XD I swear I won most P2 games from gifted down due to gaining so much more wit above the opponent as they chip away and try to backdoor your base ;P still see it now and then

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?